My father ex army personal missing from greater noida wants to go to bihar Alzheimer'spatient.

Complain ID : CCN035751   21  

Check with seller
Police Complaint Complaint Date: August 4, 2023
My father ex army personal lost from greater noida 3Aug 23 from paramount Golfforeste last seen at 9:55am near Parichowk greater noida, he's Alzheimer's patient only thing he remembers that he's from bihar, retired Army person and wants to go to bihar samsipur bhith bachwara. Pls help us finding him if took any bus auto he's having no money no food.
Anyone having any information contact us at 9540750128 9899139555 9811837980
Complaint Against : Seeking help from Delhi and noida bus services

Share Now Ask Question Reply Now Contact Submit Complaint

Related complaints


    Service issue | Complaint | Query | Feedback | Suggestion | Reply

    Consumer Court is also know as Online Consumer Forum or Online Complaint Court. is Online Complaint forum that provides information for consumers regarding fraud and scam companies and complaint registration. A Counsumer Complaint for posting consumer complaints online on products and services for free. Write your Consumer Complaints at forum, talk to members having similar complaints. Consumer Court, Consumer Complaint, Help to file Consumer Complaint Court, Address of Consumer Courts, Complaint against mobile phone service Online Consumer Complaint, Complaint against government department How to trap a bribe seeker Complaint.